You can send documents from FineScanner (Free\Pro, iOS\Android) app to Google Drive, so later documents can be sent to different apps.
To synchronize your documents from FineScanner for iOS and FineScanner for Android in one folder in Google Drive, please do the following steps:
- Open FineScanner app.
- Go to Menu > Settings.
- For iOS: tap Cloud services > Automatically send to > choose Google Drive.
- For Android: tap Automatic upload > Configure > choose Google Drive.
- Sing in to Google account on both devices and allow FineScanner to access your account.
- Scan and save a document. New document will be automatically uploaded to FineScanner folder in Google Drive.
Note: you have to grant FineScanner permission to access all folders in Google Drive. FineScanner has to check the existing folders in Google Drive and to not create a duplicate folder from FineScanner app but to save a document in already existing one.
- Open Google Drive.
- Select a file.
- For iOS: tap 'three dots' icon > Open in > choose FineScanner.
- For Android: tap 'three dots' icon > Send a copy > choose FineScanner.
- A document will be displayed in the list of all scanned files inside FineScanner.