ABBYY Business Card Reader enables you to synchronize the recognized contacts with the Outlook account through your phone contacts list. To do so, follow the steps below:
- Setup synchronization of your mobile device contacts with your Outlook account:
- On your mobile device tap Settings > Accounts;
- Tap Add account button and log in to your Outlook account;
- After the account is logged in, open it, choose Account sync and synchronize Contacts;
- Run ABBYY BCR;
- Go to Settings > Default Account, turn Save to default account function on and choose your Outlook account;
- In Settings tap Save contacts to and select Application and addressbook.
To synchronize contacts that were saved to your phones addressbook directly, follow the steps below:
- Open your phones addressbook;
- Tap More > Organize/Manage contacts > Copy contacts;
- Choose option where you need to copy contacts from (Device/Phone);
- Choose option where you need to copy contacts to (your Outlook account).
Note: Steps may differ for each device, please contact ABBYY Support team if you need any guidance.