To enable synchronization, please do the following:
- Launch ABBYY BCR on first mobile device;
- Tap Settings;
- Select Synchronization > ABBYY Cloud and register using a valid e-mail address;
- Once you log in, two new items will be added to the synchronization menu:
- The Enable menu disables or enables synchronization on the current device. If you disable synchronization on a device, any business cards that you process on that device will not be available on your other iOS or Android devices.
- The Via cellular (By mobile network) menu enables or disables synchronization via your cell-phone network. If this option is disabled, business cards will only be synchronized over Wi-Fi. If this option is enabled, business cards will be synchronized both over Wi-Fi and over your cell-phone network, which may entail additional data transfer costs.
- Enable synchronization;
- Launch ABBYY BCR on another mobile device;
- Tap Settings > Synchronization > ABBYY Cloud and log in with the e-mail address and password that were used on first mobile device;
- Enable synchronization.
Please note, if synchronization is enabled, deleting card from the application aldo automatically delete it from cloud storage.