Both ABBYY Business Card Reader can capture contact data from business cards with portrait orientation. For successful data capture, when taking a photo of the business card make sure that the text runs parallel to the top edge of the screen of your mobile device.
Articles in this section
- How to use ABBYY BCR
- How do I synchronize my business cards?
- Photo tips
- How to get web access to your business card database?
- How to open CSV-file with business cards database?
- 'Camera' and 'Upload from gallery' buttons are overlapped by navigation bar in BCR for Android
- Synchronization between Notes and Contacts in BCR iOS
- What type of Salesforce licenses support export to ABBYY BCR
- What is the difference between BCR Free and BCR Pro?
- How to change recognition languages