To open CSV-file using MS Excel:
- Run MS Excel;
- Open blank workbook;
- Go to tab Data and select From Text;
- In Import Text file Window select BusinessCards.csv file and press “Import”;
- In Text Import Wizard window mark checkbox “Delimited” and press “Next” button;
- Select Tab and Semicolon as delimiters and press “Next” button;
- Select General as Column data format and press “Finish” button;
- Select how you want to view data in workbook and press “OK”.
The delimiters set suggested in step 6 may slightly differ depending on the region. You can always control the output in the Data Preview window to select the needed delimiters.